C’est en pariant sur le meilleur de l’être humain que le meilleur peut se révéler – Jacques Lecomte
Program at a glance
Type of communication
You can submit 4 different types of communication:
- Collective conference: 75 minutes
Identify and gather a group of speakers (up to 4) on one theme and design a conference together.
- Workshop and interactive conversations: 75 minutes
A team (min 2 people) introduces the topic and proposes exercises/practices/experimentations/co-construction. Afterwards questions can be addressed and discussed by the participants.
If any, what is the maximum number of participants that may attend your workshop?
- Meet the explorers: oral communication of 12 minutes per speaker The Collected Communication will be gathered in a session by thema. The session will be chaired by a member of the Scientific Committee.
- Scientific poster: format A1 (84.1 x 59.4 cm)
Abstracts must be submitted under the following themes/subthemes:
- AI research and development (positive psychology, neurosciences, social sciences, connection with other practices…)
- AI and personal life (personal development, family couples and children, life transitions…)
- AI and business environment (healthy, flourishing and purposeful organizations…)
- AI and social and societal evolution :
- public services (education, healthcare, justice, culture… )
- Institutions (cities, territories…)
- Civil society (NGO’s, associations…)
- Each proposal has to be submitted through the website. You have to register first to the platform. Platform access
- The second round of submission will be closed the 15th of October 2018
- Each submission will be reviewed by the Scientific Committee of the WAIC 2019
- The decision of the Scientific Committee will be given the 15th of November 2018
Accepted abstracts will be published in the Final programme/Abstract book and presented on site, on condition that the presenting author is registered for the congress and has paid the registration fee.
All the submission must be complete, you will have to fulfill the following fields:
- Abstract text (2500 signs maximum)
- 1 text for Poster, Oral Communication, and Workshop
- 1 global text + 1 text per speaker for the Collective Conference
- 1 corresponding authors for each type of submission
- the corresponding author will be considered as a speaker for Meet the Explorer and Scientific Poster
- the corresponding author is supposed to be the main speaker of the Workshop or the Collective Conference.
- Speakers information
- Workshop we request beside the main speaker at least 1 more speaker
- Collective Conference we request 3 to 4 speakers
Also, as part of our outreach searching for the best and most diverse work happening about the proposed themes, we would like you to answer the following question when you submit your proposal:
Assuming anything imaginable is possible and you could suggest any three possible speakers and/or participants in the world—people you would love to see and interact with at the Conference—who would you name? What people? What companies or organizations? What possible topics or resources do they bring?
You can answer to this question, help us to promote this Conference and Share the link