Guidelines for Submission
Type of communication
You can submit 4 different types of communication:
- Scientific poster: format A1 (84.1 x 59.4 cm) => Submission are still possible
- Collective conference: 75 minutes => Submission are closed
Identify and gather a group of speakers (up to 4) on one theme and design a conference together.
- Workshop and interactive conversations: 75 minutes => Submission are closed
A team (min 2 people) introduces the topic and proposes exercises/practices/experimentations/co-construction. Afterwards questions can be addressed and discussed by the participants.
If any, what is the maximum number of participants that may attend your workshop?
- Meet the explorers: oral communication of 12 minutes per speaker The Collected Communication will be gathered in a session by thema. The session will be chaired by a member of the Scientific Committee.=> Submission are closed
Abstracts must be submitted under the following themes/subthemes:
- AI research and development (positive psychology, neurosciences, social sciences, connection with other practices…)
- AI and personal life (personal development, family couples and children, life transitions…)
- AI and business environment (healthy, flourishing and purposeful organizations…)
- AI and social and societal evolution :
- public services (education, healthcare, justice, culture… )
- Institutions (cities, territories…)
- Civil society (NGO’s, associations…)
- Each proposal has to be submitted through the website. You have to register first to the platform. Platform access
- Each submission has been reviewed by the Scientific Committee of the WAIC 2019
- Please contact us email@example.com for any updates regarding your communication
Accepted abstracts will be published in the Final programme/Abstract book and presented on site, on condition that the presenting author is registered for the congress and has paid the registration fee.
All the submission must be complete, you will have to fulfill the following fields:
- Abstract text (2500 signs maximum)
- 1 text for Poster, Oral Communication, and Workshop
- 1 global text + 1 text per speaker for the Collective Conference
- 1 corresponding authors for each type of submission
- the corresponding author will be considered as a speaker for Meet the Explorer and Scientific Poster
- the corresponding author is supposed to be the main speaker of the Workshop or the Collective Conference.
- Speakers information
- Workshop we request beside the main speaker at least 1 more speaker
- Collective Conference we request 3 to 4 speakers